Subject: Re: HTML3.2 browser for RiscPC ?
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jasper Wallace <jasper@ivision.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/31/1996 13:06:30
On Thu, 31 Oct 1996, Peter Naulls wrote:

> > does anyone know a webbrowser for RiscBSD or RiscOS which can display tables
> > and backgroundimages correct ?

Fresco (ANT suite) is fine under RiscOS. Under RiscBSD lynx does tables well
;-) - Nothing really does background images tho. I usuall use chimera and
lynx at the same time. The xemacs one works well - I havn't tried it under
RiscBSD tho. (It will be *big*)

IMHO the unix community as a whole needs a compact, fast, non-motif, open,
free, source-included, feature-free, web browser.

--
Jasper Wallace-Internet Vision | Caving-Acorn-RiscBSD-Chocolate-Banks-Fish
My opinions != IVisions's      | PovRay-FVWM-Perl-C-Mono-Food-Wired-?