Subject: Re: Release process (was: Re: 1.2-release/inst-12.fs...)
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jasper Wallace <jasper@ivision.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/31/1996 12:57:19
On Wed, 30 Oct 1996, Kjetil Bernhard Thomassen wrote:

> > Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 15:54:40 +0100 (MEZ)
> > From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
>
> We should make a mailing list for beta-testers, and an area on the
> ftp server with a user account and password that would only be
> distributed to the people on the mailing list.

	A mailing list is fine. however going to the lengths of passwording
a ftp site is pointless - what is there to protect? If people want to test
beta stuff then they should be able to with out any obsticles getting in
there way.

--
Jasper Wallace-Internet Vision | Caving-Acorn-RiscBSD-Chocolate-Banks-Fish
My opinions != IVisions's      | PovRay-FVWM-Perl-C-Mono-Food-Wired-?