Subject: Re: Testing and debugging
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/30/1996 20:45:32
Hi,
  Following on from the points made about testing ...

Is anyone prepared to act as a beta tester for A7000 kernels ?

I had a A7000 on loan from ART to get it running but that machine went back
after a month. This means I have no way of testing A7000 dependant changes
For example the pms mouse driver needs testing in the latest kernel as it now
has the relative / absolution ioctl control that the latest X servers require.

Also I will need to get the CDROM release of RiscBSD tested on an A7000
installation.

Cheers,
				Mark

--