Subject: 'missing' X resources
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Duncan Ferguson <d.ferguson@worc.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/30/1996 15:09:42
I have now got X almost working on my machine after putting in 3
symbolic links;
/usr/X11 ...to... /usr/X11R6.1
/usr/lib/X11 ...to... /usr/X11/lib/X11
/usr/include/X11 ...to... /usr/X11R6.1/include/X11

Is this installation of X meant to be  different to what the files within the
installation requires and a few links are missing, or is there a
problem with the set?

Anyhow, i got X to start booting, but now it dies with a memory fault
error.  But it seems only when fvwm is run successfully.  Any ideas?
The whole of my installation is from the 1.2 release, yet i had the
same problem sometimes on the 1.2-beta release.

Anyhow, i am playing with it to find out why it might not be working.
Not that i really have a clue ;o)

Cheers,

  Duncs.