Subject: Re: State of MCS Connect32 support
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kjetil Bernhard Thomassen <thomassk@oslo.geco-prakla.slb.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/28/1996 13:59:31
> From: "Mark Brinicombe" <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
> Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 12:41:33 +0000
>
>>Is the connect32 supported ?
>
> The c32 card is supported as a polling driver. (This is the easiest type of
> driver to get going.
> MCS have lent me a card and have provided info on the card and I am currently
> coding the DMA and interrupt code for this card.

Please make sure you make this a generic driver so that it is easy
to port to the Power-tec and Cumana cards. This will probably mean that
you will have to spend a bit more time on it, but I think that it will
be worthwhile.

I also take this as meaning that Alsystems hasn't provided you with
all the information you need on the Power-tec SCSI-II.
Is that correct?

Kjetil B.