Subject: Re: Before Acorn World what?
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/14/1996 20:08:10
>So how does a visitor to the show acquire a copy of the CD?

Email me to ask me to hold a copy for you.

>No mention there of the 16-bit Cumana card that I have in my A400 (yes, I
>know about problems with NDAs), so I guess I can't use that.  No mention
>either of the Connect 32.

Ok a polling Connect32 driver is now built into the kernel. This is a recent
addition. This will be upgraded to interrupt driven and DMA driven as soon
as I get some info on the Connect32 card from MCS.
I would like to have a interrupt based DMA driver for the Connect32 card ready
for the show but this is dependant on MCS.

The only cumana card supported is the scsi2 card and this is the only card that
there is a nda for. Support for other cumana card in theory is possible but
since we don't have the hardware, it is up to somebody who does to write a
driver.

Cheers,
				Mark

--