Subject: StrongARM comptibility
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Thomas Down \(RiscBSD list\) <riscbsd@arilinn.trinity.ox.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/14/1996 11:34:11
Sorry, I'm sure this has been asked a lot recently, but I've been
off the list over the summer due to a rather limited internet
connection, and I can't find the answer on the web pages...

Does the current version of RiscBSD (1.2beta?) run on Risc PCs
fitted with the StrongARM card? At the moment, I've got 1.1beta
installed, and that doesn't get very far at all on the StrongARM.
I'm planning to upgrade soon anyway, now that I've got a fast
connection again. Is it worth waiting for 1.2release?

Thanks,

Thomas
--
  The maid put her hand to her mouth. Her shoulders shook. Her eyes
sparkled. A sound like escaping steam crept between her fingers.