Subject: Re: Before Acorn Worldm what?
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/11/1996 21:09:30
Hi,

  Ok I cannot speak for the rest of the kernel team...

The 1.2-release is currently accumulating on the ftp site and when all the
files are in place I will make it publically available.
The base sets are ready and I am just compiling the rest of RiscBSD.
Once the release is on the ftp site I will be able to put these
on a CDROM. SO this will be ready for Acorn World.

StrongARM support - This is currently my top priority and is progressing.

There are a number of things that I am planning to have ready but
to not want to advertise them in case they are not ready in time (some of
these are dependant on getting things (info etc.) from others first.

Hopefully we may also have some more docs available for the show.

Cheers,
				Mark
Mark Brinicombe				amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk
Research Associate			http://www.ph.kcl.ac.uk/~amb/
Department of Physics			tel: 0171 873 2894
King's College London			fax: 0171 873 2716