Subject: Re: xqueries and other (bugs?)
To: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
From: Jasper Wallace <jasper@ivision.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/07/1996 18:24:14
On Fri, 4 Oct 1996, Markus Baeurle wrote:

Hello Markus!

> Hello Jasper!
>
> > The following sets may appear for 1.2 in the next 2/3 days:
> > apache, (exim), less, lynx, (mtools) unzip, color-ls, color-xterm, zsh and
> > anything else I find ;-) (Things in brackets are maybe)
>
> I have the mtools 3 lying around, just have to sort out how to create a set.
> I have all the docu here, just need to go and do it.
> Color-ls would be nice, I haven't found a proper one and the one currently

Unzip, lynx, and apache are all done, they just need uploading, Since you've
done mtools I won't bother, Tell me when you've put it up ;-) less might
appear soon. http://quatermass.ivision.co.uk may soon have RiscBSD related
pages, pointer's to docs, links etc. At the moment it has nothing much but
you can see that apache works and impress your friends by showing them a
working RiscBSD box on the net ;-)

--
Jasper Wallace-Internet Vision | Caving-Acorn-RiscBSD-Chocolate-Banks-Fish
She's a witch!, Burn Her!      | PovRay-FVWM-Perl-C-Mono-Food-Wired-?