Subject: Re: New setup of beta 1.1
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/04/1996 17:59:32
Hello Duncan!

In message <96Oct2.140255bst.36867@oswald.worc.ac.uk>
          "Ferguson Duncun" <d.ferguson@worc.ac.uk> wrote:

> like a lot is missing.  For example, the required  sets seem to
> change through the install instructions (for example text isnt
> mentioned to begin with but it is later on).  Is there anywhere i can
> get a definitive list of all the set i require for a basic set up.

All I can say is that the installation guide is currently being worked on.

Don't worry about the text set. If I'm not completely wrong you just won't be
able to format man pages. The normal ones are preformatted anyway so this will
only be a problem for programs which are added later.

> the same place anyhow).  If/when will the beta1.2 set be avaiilable?

This has been available for weeks!

MfG MB