Subject: Re: Installing....
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/04/1996 18:07:25
Hello Kim!

In message <199610022031.WAA08229@ra.pvv.ntnu.no>
          "Kim G. S. yhus" <kim@pvv.ntnu.no> wrote:

> You are far to important for the project to waste your time on
> burning and handling CD-roms.

That's just too true!

> If I could, I would, but I live in Norway, and I dont have a
> CD-rom burner. But I could still do it if the need is great.
>
> Perhaps Eesox could do it?

As I said in a previous message if people can transfer D-Mark to a German bank
account it would not be a problem for us to deliver our CDs to other
countries, naturally including the UK.
One problem with me acting as the number one CDROM supplier for RiscBSD is that
I'll most probably be doing a half year's traineeship in the USA from March to
August 97, so somebody would have to do it during this period.

Markus