Subject: Re: Installing....
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 10/03/1996 01:36:43
Hello!

In message <19961001.165304.11@compton.demon.co.uk>
          tom@compton.demon.co.uk (Tom Hughes) wrote:

> little more than a theory it seems. I wrote a cheque on 12th May
> and have still not received my CD (the cheque hasn't been cashed
> either).

Hmm, and I always thought my delivery times were bad. :-) My worst one was
about three months, but if he tells me it's not urgent... ;-)))

We've been considering to deliver to other countries as well. But there's the
problem of payment. We prefer to simply write out a bill so that customers
transfer the money to my boss's bank account, saving COD charge.
Foreign customers now have the problem that they must transfer 49 DM (might be
a bit more due to additional postage) to a German bank account. Does anybody
know if this is difficult and how much additional cost this involves?

As my boss normally only deals with local customers who pay by cash or by
transferring the money, he doesn't want to take the additional fuss of payment
by credit card or cheque.

And there's also the problem that I can't use my home machine to make the CDs,
but I'm working on a solution for this. This naturally needs a better driver
for the Cumana SCSI II card though...