Subject: Cumana SCSI II Card
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mr F H Baylis <fhb22266@ggr.co.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/25/1996 12:25:00
-------------------------------- ATTACHMENT --------------------------------

Author :

  Hello to all again, been some while since I last sent a message to this
  discussion.

  Sorry to raise this one again, but I am about to install RiscBSD Beta 1.2
  on a 2GB SCSI II Micropolis, have successfully tested creating the root on
  a DEC SCSI I drive. What is the current status of the Cumana SCSI II
  driver? Last I heard was that it was still the slow 'polling' type, not
  'interrupt' driven. I have been e-mailing Cumana (no reply from them yet!),
  but would be happy to mention about the RiscBSD device driver support if
  they are still dragging their feet with technical info.

  Forbes.