Subject: Re: Keymaps
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/22/1996 01:01:20
Hello Rob!

In message <9609161529.ZM849@warhol> you wrote:

> This is what I get for try to do things 'Right' rather than going for a quick
> kludge. Hmm, I guess I ought to look into how quickly I can throw together a
> kludge which will be 'forwards compatible'. Oh well, its on my job list to do
> before the show (along with 16bpp X, JDK, swapon/swapoff and a few other odds
> and ends). MNAIH (More News As It Happens). If you want something pre-show I
> guess Kim is probably your best bet.

Sorry for the late answer. I failed to recognize that this message was
addressed to me.
It's good if you're doing things right instead of quickly hacking something
together.
If you plan to do it before the show, it's completely OK as a timescale for me.

It's simply getting on my nerves from time to time that the keymap used and the
characters printed on the keyboard don't match and that I'm sometimes confused
by the other keymap I'm also using, so I decided to ask you if there's a
solution on the way.