Subject: Re: VTi-SCSI Kernel?
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stefan Voss <voss@yoda.in-berlin.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/15/1996 09:41:33
In message <6G0rzQSbZ5B@vulkan.stardate.westfalen.de>,
     Christian wrote:

>  I have the VTi-SCSI Controller and want to install RiscBSD V1.2. Is there
> any kernel for this Controller available or in production? Or will this
> controller not be supported by RiscBSD? And when not, wich controller
> should I buy?

>From the FAQ:

Q 5.2: What SCSI cards are supported
A: Currently there are alpha stage polling drivers for Cumana SCSI II and
Powertec SCSI II cards. An alpha Oak SCSI I driver has been be completed.
A new Acorn SCSI I driver has now been written (04/03/96) that replaces
the existing alpha stage driver. This new driver is a low more reliable and
also supports interrupts. Other SCSI drivers planned (but not limited to)
are Morley, VTI and Yellowstone

> Christian

Regards,
   Stefan