Subject: Problems with XView 3.2 libary
To: None <rbsd@line2.slipneu.tu-freiberg.de>
From: Peter Berg <root@line2.slipneu.tu-freiberg.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/12/1996 18:48:51
Hi,

Now I got the xview libary to compile from the freebsd souces. Compilation
was without errors but the libary seems to have some.
For instance the icons will be displayed as rubbish and if I move the mouse
in a xview linked program for every mouse movement something is written
somewhere to the disc.
There are some errors regarding some tty stuff too.

It is possible that this only happens with the freebsd source and will go
away if I use the netbsd port, or what ?

Does yet someone have any experience with this libary on riscbsd ?

PS: I got the MesaGL libary (OpenGL replacement) to compile and work but the
speed is somewhat of disapointing and even a StrongARM will make here not
that difference that would be needed :((
(if someone needs it I can upload it)
If nothing will happen on this sector one day in the future my RiscPC
will be replaced by a SparcStation ...

Ciao, Peter

|  __ \(_)        |  _ \ / ____|  __ \   The UNIX for RiscPC 6x0/7x0
                                        E-Mail: berg@student.tu-freiberg.de