Subject: Re: Progress over last 4 months
To: None <Maurizio.Ferrari@bologna.marelli.it>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/12/1996 14:13:04
>Ah, anybody tried to compile GeomView for RiscBSD yet then?
Nope.

I have a Motif source licence so I have Motif libraries for RiscBSD. Under the
licence I can release statically linked binaries. (so far this has just bee
Mosaic and a couple of other apps). Currently if people are looking for Motif
apps for RiscBSD they need to ask me to build them.
I do not want to mess around having to pull sources etc. but if people
upload the source for apps e.g. GeomView to the ftp site, I'll take a look at
compiling it up.

Cheers,
				Mark

--