Subject: Progress over last 4 months
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Amit Gupta <93akg@eng.cam.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/12/1996 08:38:41
Hello everyone,

I've just come back from vacation, so I haven't been reading this list
for the last four months. Unfortunately all my messages have been lost;
so I was wondering whether someone from the kernel team could quickly
fill me in on progress in the following areas, please ?

1) A7000 support. Has any progress been made in getting RiscBSD to run on
an A7000 ? Any idea of timescales/whether it's likely to go ahead ?

2) Hardware floating point solutions. Has anything been announced yet ?

3) Lesstif, the Motif replacement. Any news on this ? Is it in a useable
state yet ? If RiscBSD can be made A7000-compatible then a RiscBSD
version of Lesstif would be very useful to me.

Sorry if any of these have already been discussed to death recently - I
looked in the FAQ and web pages and that answered most of my questions,
but I was still unsure of the rest.

Many thanks,

Amit.