Subject: xpilots
From: Bevis Peters <bevis@apg.ph.ucl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/09/1996 16:37:40
I can't seem to get xpilots to work. I type "xpilots" in one xterm, and that
works fine, loading in the Globe map, then in another xterm I type "xpilot"
and that just hangs after (i think) the "local installation by" message,
and before the xpilot prompt appears. It appears to be unable to find
xpilots running on my machine. There is no network support on my machine,
but this shouldn't matter.
Any ideas? (things like "xpilot localhost" do the same thing)

--
	  _=~~=_	Bevis Peters, bevis@apg.ph.ucl.ac.uk
	 {      }	http://cat.apg.ph.ucl.ac.uk/