Subject: Re: X11R6.1-Installation
To: Justin Stringfellow <string@ncp.gpt.co.uk>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/02/1996 18:03:08
>4. can anyone make any helpful suggestions about a h/d & controller to
>buy ? I have a risc pc with an arm610 and a 420Mb h/d along with 12mb
>RAM + 2Mb vram. I want to keep the RISCOS side of things, and so was
>planning on buying the yellowstone rapide controller and a quantum fireball
>...until I read the reccomendations in the FAQ here.

Fraid I cannot say more about the YES RapIDE. Not sure whether you have read
the latest version of the FAQ which has an update on the RapIDE..

Yellowstone agreed to lend me a card in April and to provide basic infomation
to get a simple driver going.
However we are now in September and I am still waiting ;-(

So it still looks like support is not happening for this card.

Cheers,
				Mark

--
Mark Brinicombe				amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk