Subject: RiscBSD at New Zealand Acorn Show
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Naulls <pnaulls@waikato.ac.nz>
List: port-arm32
Date: 09/02/1996 23:03:33
Just a quick note to anyone in New Zealand or who will be at the
Acorn Show in Auckland, New Zealand in two weeks time.

As I am probably one of the few people in New Zealand who actually
have RiscBSD (anyone else?), I will have my machine there if
anybody is interested, and wants to have a look.

Peter

| Peter Naulls                            |  Acorn Risc PC 700  *ARM Powered*  |
| pnaulls@waikato.ac.nz                   |  Porting Java for Risc OS          |
| http://lucy.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~pnaulls/  |  Co-editor of Acorn archive list   |
| Phone 64-7-856-4562                     |  Computer consultancy              |
| The meaning of life:  3.5               |  Web page design                   |
.. Mary had a little lamb.  The doctor was surprised.