Subject: Re: X11R6.1-Installation
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/31/1996 16:18:49
Hi,
  AH I thought I had fixed the symlinks stuff. The symlink should just
be relative to the dir and not absolution. I'll rebuild the xarm21 set.

The x_config script that rcm runs has been updated to solve this
problem. I forgot howeven to copy a new config set onto
the HD I take to work so it have not made it online yet.
I should have mailed about this but forgot.

I'll sort these probs out ASAP, I sort of got sidetracked in the
excitement of finally getting a version of GDB going ;-)

Cheers,
				Mark
Mark Brinicombe				amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk
Research Associate			http://www.ph.kcl.ac.uk/~amb/
Department of Physics			tel: 0171 873 2894
King's College London			fax: 0171 873 2716