Subject: IRCii
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Naulls <pnaulls@WAIKATO.AC.NZ>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/19/1996 23:36:44
I managed to compile IRCii 2.8 tonight, after a few hassles - it complaind
about a define used in line 215 of vars.c if anyone's interested.

I would upload it, but it's very, very slow for some reason.
I haven't had a look at the documentation yet, but does
anyone want to shed some light on this?

I may also try to compile an X IRc client if I get a chance.

Peter

| Peter Naulls                            |  Acorn Risc PC 700  *ARM Powered*  |
| pnaulls@waikato.ac.nz                   |  Porting Java for Risc OS          |
| http://lucy.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~pnaulls/  |  Co-editor of Acorn archive list   |
| Phone 64-7-856-4562                     |  Computer consultancy              |
| The meaning of life:  3.5               |  Web page design                   |
.. "Bother", said Pooh, as he kicked hell out of his modem