Subject: xdm
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark P Hoyle <markho@DCS.RHBNC.AC.UK>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/07/1996 12:31:47
I've just been reading the FAQ and noticed what has been said about xdm.

I've had xdm up and running for a little while now and have had no
problems with it - it will serve other xterminals fine.

If anyone wishes I can post my configuration for it.

btw: is X -query hostname, and X -indirect hostname supported at the
moment because I cannot get them to work (if I remember correctly, it
comes back with an illegal hostname error)

Cheers,

mark

 Mark P Hoyle              |
 Mathematics Department    |   "If you want to imagine the future,
 Royal Holloway College    |        imagine a boot stamping
 m.p.hoyle@rhbnc.ac.uk     |        on a human face forever"
 Tel: 01784 443436         |               - George Orwell's 1984