Subject: Re: unixfs killed my RiscOS-HD :((
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Ale Terlevich <A.I.Terlevich@DURHAM.AC.UK>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/06/1996 10:16:21
> > I was trying to get unixfs to work (I used the one in the "native"
> > directory of the old bootloader) by trying several SWIs, but none
> > worked. After rebooting the machine, SCSIFS now complains that my
> > boot-drive is an "unknown drive". Can someone tell me what went wrong
> > and how I can revitalise my HD?

  Just a thought, I got a similar message when I upgraded my card's
software. The problem turned out to be that It had changed the
configuration of my default drive from 4 to 0.

  You should maybe check that something hasn't corrupted your CMOS ram
and changed the SCSI settings.  Could also just be that your CMOS battery
is running out.

  On the other hand it may be your HD :(

  Good luck!

Ale.