Subject: Re: Muds
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matt <matthew@xania.uk.org>
List: port-arm32
Date: 08/01/1996 23:41:12
On Thu, 1 Aug 1996, Bevis Peters wrote:

> > 	I am just wondering if anyone out there has had any
> > luck with and sort of lpmud game driver as i ave tried
> > serveral (some of witch actually complied but failed to work)

I'm a sysadmin on a MUD (Xania) which is completely designed and tested
under BSD.  It is based on ROM code (v2.3) and required only  one line of
code being changed to run under BSD out of about 2.5Mb.  I can't remember
where the basic ROM code is avaible from, but once I've ironed out any
bugs in my own code in the MUD, and cleared it with the other MUD admins I
may be able to release a binary..if anyone is at all intereseted that is
:)

Oh yeah - I have a 12Mb 710 system and it runs fine, so long as you're not
doing an awful lot else.  So long as I don't crash it (10Mb core file...:)

Btw - anyone working on/considering working on a gdb port - I'd be *very*
interested in that one!

--

Matt - TheMoog on Xania MUD (xania.uk.org:9000)