Subject: Re: Links on the WWW pages don't work!!!
To: Markus Baeurle <emw4maba@gp.fht-esslingen.de>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/30/1996 17:41:01
>Just wanted to check something on the WWW pages and you're right, all the
>links don't work. It's probably because all links point to pages in the
>~amb directory while the riscbsd stuff is located in its own directory IIRC
>(I copied the pages to my harddisk once so that's why I know).
>Hope this will be corrected soon.

Ok things should work from the URL

http://www.ph.kcl.ac.uk/~amb/riscbsd/

This got slightly confused when I made all the links relative instead of
absolute ( I knew there was a reason I had been putting it off)

http://www.ph.kcl.ac.uk/~amb/riscbsd.html which is the link that also gets used
was a sym link to http://www.ph.kcl.ac.uk/~amb/riscbsd/riscbsd.html and that
messed up all the realtive links.

http://www.ph.kcl.ac.uk/~amb/riscbsd.html is now a small page that will link
you to the real home page.

Hope this helps and sorry for the confusion.

CHeers,
				Mark

--
Mark Brinicombe				amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk