Subject: Re: 1.2 - What's new?
To: riscbsd <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert Black <r.black@IC.AC.UK>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/23/1996 18:50:33
On Jul 23,  3:38pm, Hunter, James M wrote:
> Subject: 1.2 - What's new?
>
> So can someone tell me what's new about 1.2 then?
> Does it do anything significant different or what?

Anything significantly different to what? It is the first *release* version of
RiscBSD. If you compare it with what would have been in the 1.1 release had
there been one then its things like NFS v3, gcc 2.7.2, X11R6.1, etc. Of course,
if you've been following the 'current' branch (eg any upgrades beyond the
original RiscBSD beta) then you will have seen this all before (okay, so maybe
not X11R6.1).

Cheers

Rob