Subject: Re: install problem solved!!!
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Joyce <jcj1000@ENG.CAM.AC.UK>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/15/1996 14:31:46
> I've changed the kernel (4338) and it works!!!!! the fireball now works great
> and my monitor too, previous kernel didnt used the syncpol parameter (or use
> it differently than riscos) so I missed the fourth first and last lines on
> the screen.....
Ah yes ... I finally installed RiscBSD several months after I'd given up
hope; I'd used my Taxan 775 in composite sync mode, but it seems RiscBSD
handled the sync production differently to RisxcOS. Now it is fine, in
640x480, but not in 800x600. (text all funny; think this one's been
round before? something for the FAQ?)

Regards,

John Joyce