Subject: Re: Configure and rcm
To: RiscBSD <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Phil Radden <pjcr100@cam.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/10/1996 18:26:13
On Wed 10 Jul, Jan-Uwe Finck wrote:
> Hi,
> I had to install RiscBSD completely new and was astonished when I
> couldn't do 'Configure' nor is there rcm to configure my network...
> Did I miss something ??? (I suppose)

I had exactly the same problem with Configure - couldn't find anything wrong
with .instutils, so in the end just ripped the definition of Configure out
and ran it directly... :)  Possibly I don't understand sh (only bash)!

FWIW, my new install now works luverly!  Except the harddisc (IDE, not used
by RiscBSD) which refuses to wake up again after a reboot; a reset is
required.  Anybody got any ideas at all?  It's very distressing!

Cheers
Phil Radden - Diploma in Computer Science            mailto:pjcr100@cam.ac.uk
Trinity College, Cambridge, CB2 1TQ            http://rhubarb.trin.cam.ac.uk/