Subject: X compiling query
From: Bevis Peters <bevis@APG.PH.UCL.AC.UK>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/10/1996 13:45:28
Now compiling X code on my work alpha / DEC i can use the line "cc blah -lX11"
and #include <X11/Xlib.h> sort of thing in the code, and all is fine. This
does not work on RBSD, though. "-lX11" gives an error. I have to run this
code on a variety of platforms, and so I cannot explicitly put the pathname
in the #include lines, and putting a "-I/usr/X11R6/include (or whatever)"
does not seem to work. In short, how do I set this "X11" type variable?

--
	  _=~~=_	Bevis Peters
	 {      }	bevis@apg.ph.ucl.ac.uk