Subject: Re: ``RiscBSD Documentation Project''
To: Wolfgang Solfrank <ws@kurt.tools.de>
From: Andy Mell <andy@PHYSOC.ORG>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/08/1996 20:44:08
On Mon 08 Jul, Wolfgang Solfrank wrote:
> > 	LaTeX or ASCII formats for documentation spring to mind---does
> > anyone have a problem with this?
>
> Yes, what is LaTeX? :-)
>
> IMHO, HTML would be a better choice, wouldn't it?

I would suggest using SGML with the SGML templates used by the
Linux Documentation Project (LDP). This will allow you to generate
any documentation format you wanted electronically from a single
source document (HTML, LaTeX, info, Word etc etc). This is the
whole point of SGML.

A web search for "Linux Documentation Project" should yield further
information for anyone who is interested.

I unfortunately do not have the time at present to do any docs
let alone install RiscBSD again :-(

--
Andy