Subject: Re: IRC-Prog ?
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Peter Berg <berg@student.tu-freiberg.de>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/06/1996 11:38:38

	 > Hi,

	 > anybody compiled an IRC -prog for RiscBSD and able to
	 > upload it ?

Yes an no ! Zircon ist the best program (I know) for IRC an it is written in TCL/TK. So
it should no be a problem to run it if you have the right TCL interpreter, and thats the
problem !
Zircon needs the tcl-dp package (TCL package with TCP/IP support) and this wasn't
compiled for RiscBSD yet.
Because I will have not enough time for compiling new software for the next three months,
I hope someone other can do this :-)

Two new programs they will appear soon on the FTP-site are ImageMagick 3.7.3 and
Xelements (periodic table).

Because of the fact that all programs have to be recompiled for the 1.2 Version of
RiscBSD I will wait until a 1.2 system with X11 is available before I compile some new
stuff !

Ciao, Peter

|  __ \(_)        |  _ \ / ____|  __ \   The UNIX for RiscPC 6x0/7x0
                                        E-Mail: berg@student.tu-freiberg.de