Subject: Re: First attempt partly successful (very long)
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kjetil Bernhard Thomassen <thomassk@oslo.geco-prakla.slb.com>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/03/1996 10:54:40
I wrote:
> My conclusion about RiscBSD so far is that it is not suitable for
> people without UNIX system administrator experience.

This obviously needs some more clarification.

People who are going to maintain a UNIX, like RiscBSD, will in
time have to learn about UNIX system administration.

But, it should be possible to get this up and running without
having this experience.

I cannot possibly see a reason why people shouldn't be able
to get RiscBSD up and running in a standard configuration
with only some experience in using a BSD UNIX.

Running a UNIX box is the best system administration training
one can get.

I hope this makes my statements a bit clearer.

Kjetil B.