Subject: Re: First attempt partly successful (very long)
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 07/02/1996 13:51:12
>Having said that the FAQ's and manuals could be more extensive. I
>had a look at the NetBSD web site and it was not too helpful. Please
>can we pull together and produce some good documentation to help
>those with less experience than ourselves.

I hope so .... There is a limit to how much I can do myself. I am hoping that
users will help with some of the documentation work.
For example, users how are installing RiscBSD for the first time etc. are in
the best position to comment on the install text and FAQ etc. I get very little
feedback on this. Ideally a new install guide needs to be written and seombody
looking at this from a new user point of view could probably do a better job
that the current guide I wrote.

I will start posting the FAQ more regularly. I would encourage people to send
me changes, new questions, or new questions with answers (e.g. frequent Q's on
the mailing list) and I will happily add them to the FAQ.

Cheers,
				Mark

--
Mark Brinicombe				amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk