Subject: Re: EtherH cards
To: Dickon Hood <dah103@MAILER.YORK.AC.UK>
From: Nuts <ee93mmt@BRUNEL.AC.UK>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/28/1996 20:49:40

> My EtherH card (bought from Acorn) is not reporting its address
> correctly under BSD.  Under Risc OS I have one address, under BSD I have
> another.  Is this a known bug / feature?

This is a known thing on my todo list.  I'm not quite sure where
to derive the read address from, although I guess it's not hard
to find.  Since more people have been asking for this bug fix, it
has gone up on my priority list.

Nuts.

> Dickon Hood.
>

> Due to Windoze '95, my .sig is out of order.
> Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.
> We apologise for the inconvenience.

Melvin Tang-Richardson: ee93mmt@brunel.ac.uk - RiscBSD UNIX for the RiscPC
           "A lot of us choose to resist temptation and suffer in silence."