Subject: Re: WARNING about X (was Re: Kernel-Trouble Help!)
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/27/1996 20:21:17
Of course and users desparate to use 1.2 and other sets could recompile
everything (other than the Xserver) with 1.1 X libs and the 1.2 libc which
should fix most problems ;-)

Interestingly I have not had any problems with the 1.1 axe but have had
problems with other things.

The main reason for not recompiling everything with the new 1.2 libs is that it
takes a very long time and by the time I finished I would have to start again
for the release version of 1.2

More popular things tcsh etc. I will try and get online shortly for 1.2

		--Mark

--
Mark Brinicombe				amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk
Research Associate			http://www.ph.kcl.ac.uk/~amb/