Subject: Re: Which ethernet card ??
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/22/1996 17:50:43
>I'm thinking about buying a ethernet card for my RiscPC for the use
>with RiscBSD. I need a 10-base-2 *and* 10-base-T connector on it.
>Can anybody suggest me which card I should use and how fast they are ?

Right well the only dual connector card I have tried is the i-cubed EtherH
card.
Currently RiscBSD only supports the 10-base2 though support for the 10-baseT is
on the todo list.

I'm not completely update date on the ANT cards so I don't know how many of
them support dual connectors.
Anyone know ?

Cheers,
				Mark