Subject: Request from Maurice Hendrix
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Brinicombe <amb@physig4.ph.kcl.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/22/1996 17:54:26
Hi,
  I have a request from Maurice Hendrix ..

He is aware of the move of the RiscBSD mailing list to port-arm32 and has
updated the list of "Acorn Related Mailing Lists" and his FAQ so please can
folks refrain from emailing him on this subject.

I think the problem was he post a new version of the Lists files to
comp.sys.acorn.announce a day or two after the move and then got bombarded with
emails for lost of RiscBSD subscribers about the move.

The next posting of the list will contain the new information.

Cheers,
				Mark

--
Mark Brinicombe				amb@physig.ph.kcl.ac.uk