Subject: Re: First-time boot problem...
To: Robert Black <r.black@ic.ac.uk>
From: Aidan Corey <Aidan.Corey@St-Johns.Oxford.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/18/1996 15:19:44
Robert Black wrote:
>                                                               RiscBSD doesn't
> pick up configuration changes and uses the default configuration (SCSI id 7,
> default termination settings).

I guess I'm lucky it works then :-).  Any chance of changing it to at
least take note of the termination setting in CMOS RAM?

Meanwhile, as I understand it, the line in ptsc.c's ptscattach
function that says "*rp->term = 0;" corresponds to
*Co.SCSIFSTerminators 1, i.e. card termination being switched on.  If
I don't want card termination I have to change it to "*rp->term = 1;".
Is that correct?

--
Aidan