Subject: Install Headache
To: None <port-arm32@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jonathan Scott <J.C.Scott@open.ac.uk>
List: port-arm32
Date: 06/16/1996 19:24:23
I am unsure of how to proceed with the installation. I would appreciate some
advice.
I have installed to the point when I should install the sets. I have a CD
Cumana IDE and have noticed that new ATAPI kernals and other patches are
available. Will these allow me to use the installation procedure with this CD,
alternatively I have a SCSI Drive with a Cumana 1 with an EESOX driver  which
i could use.

I have used unixfsdemo transfered files to the /usr partition after chmod o+w
the partition. Just how much of the CD must i transfer this way and what would
be the way forward from here. I tried copying the contents of the CD excluding
RISCOS parts to a usr/distrib partition and tried to run install without
success

please advise

Jon Scott