Subject: New port name, new snapshot.
To: None <port-arm26@netbsd.org>
From: Ben Harris <bjh21@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm26
Date: 03/29/2002 22:38:29
To fit in with NetBSD/acorn32, I've renamed NetBSD/arm26 to
NetBSD/acorn26.  I'm still working on propagating this name everywhere,
and some of those places (for instance, mailing list names and GNATS
categories) need assistance from people with more privileges than me.
Still, I expect it'll be sorted out soon.

In the meantime, I've built a snapshot under the new name, which is at:
<URL:ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/acorn26/snapshot/20020329-1.5ZC/>

I haven't tried installing it myself yet, so tread carefully.

Portmaster, NetBSD/acorn26           <URL:http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/acorn26/>