Subject: A3020 progress
To: None <port-arm26@netbsd.org>
From: Gavan Fantom <gavan@coolfactor.org>
List: port-arm26
Date: 12/04/2001 23:10:52
Everything works fine if I set BUFPAGES to 2 instead of 1.

Should BUFPAGES=1 work, though? Sounds like that might be an issue for
tech-kern...

Anyway, I can now run multi-user in 4 megs. I can telnet in (although it
does take 5 minutes or so to offer me a login prompt), and most things
work. Including /usr/games/tetris, so I'm happy. ;o)

Anyway, I'm now looking at serial console support. I think I know how it's
supposed to work, and I'm playing with code atm to try it out. At this
stage I'm just trying to get something working based on what other ports
do, so it may not be exactly the right way to do it, but when I get this
working I'll put some patches up.

--
Gillette - the best a man can forget