Subject: I just did something very wrong...
To: None <port-arm26@netbsd.org>
From: Ben Harris <bjh21@netbsd.org>
List: port-arm26
Date: 01/16/2001 00:36:09
Luckily, you probably won't notice.  I've changed the size and layout of a
struct sigcontext on arm26 to match that on arm32.  This means that any
binary built using the old version (1.1) of signal.h might fail horribly
when run on a kernel built with the new version (1.2).  I hope this will
affect precisely no-one, since I don't think any in-tree programs are
affected, but I can't be sure.

The reason for this change was to make the sigcontext structure the same
across all NetBSD/arm platforms so that (eventually) we can run the same
binaries everywhere.  That's still a long way off, though.