Subject: Netbooting fails on R140 (fwd)
To: None <port-arm26@netbsd.org>
From: Kjetil B. Thomassen <kjetil@thomassen.priv.no>
List: port-arm26
Date: 11/30/2000 08:59:39
A couple of days ago, I sent this email to Ben, but so far I have not
received a reply to it.

I decided to try to compile my own kernel on my SPARCstation
2 running NetBSD/sparc, and this worked, but the kernel I made did not
get very far. Now I am building a new FOURMEG kernel to see if that
works.

The sources I am building from are from yesterday, so this will also be
a test of whether Ben's patches to the PCF8583 probing works on my R140.

Unfortunately, I have to go to work, and I will not be able to check
this until I get back around 7 pm, but I will let you know how it works.

TIA!

Kjetil B.