Subject: Power-tec partition table info is now available.
To: None <port-arm32@netbsd.org, port-arm26@netbsd.org>
From: Kjetil B. Thomassen <kjetilbt@thomassen.priv.no>
List: port-arm26
Date: 11/21/2000 16:45:00
Gary Partis of Partis Computing has now published the Power-tec partition
table format on their W3 pages on my request. It is available at:
http://www.partis.org.uk/powertec/manual/index.htm

Then to FS Technical documentation.

Hopefully someone will grab this information and again make it possible
for me to get a proper handling of Power-tec formatted drives.

This is very relevant for PR:
install/9226 [critical/high]:
        Disklabel fails on Risc PC with Power-tec SCSI-2 (ptsc) (arm32)

The latest attempt with 1.5_BETA just corrupted the Power-tec partition I
set up in RISC OS. But, it managed to create the NetBSD filesystem.

I hope someone will look into this now that the needed information is
available.

TIA!

Kjetil B.
http://www.thomassen.priv.no/