Subject: Complete(ish) binary snapshot, 20000714
To: None <>
From: Ben Harris <>
List: port-arm26
Date: 07/16/2000 12:44:22
I've just built and uploaded a vaguely-complete binary snapshot of
NetBSD/arm26.  It contains everything that compiled from a CVS update on
Friday.  I know a few crucial things (generally things that use
Kerberos) didn't compile correctly, but if I'm lucky there's enough there
to be playing with for now.  I haven't actually tried booting it yet, so
there may be some horrendous problem.

The snapshot is under
<URL:> in the
usual layout.  I'll upload a tokenised BBBB to the installation directory
once I've made one.

Have fun.

Portmaster, NetBSD/arm26               <URL:>