Subject: Hopefully another person up for this...
To: None <port-arm26@netbsd.org>
From: None <Chris.Smith@raytheon.co.uk>
List: port-arm26
Date: 05/05/2000 14:58:51
Hi,

Just posted the relevant info to someone on how to boot the
kernel.  They have probably the oddest hardware of the lot.
It's a custom hacked A5k production video graphics
workstation.  They'll be subscribing to the list later today
hopefully and posting the dmesg if it comes out the other
end :-P

[ Ben - The Ether3 went in the post this morning, so it'll
probably be a while due to the crappy UK postal system ('bout
Wed probably). - give us a yell when you get it :) ]

Big Q: Do we need a proper www site for this yet other than
the projects page etc?  I think there's a whole load of willing
contributors/volunteers out there; we just need to prod them
a bit.

Have fun.

Chris.