Re: BeagleBone Black doesn't boot without serial console (10.0 release)

On 10/13/2024 07:08, Martin Husemann wrote:
  2) Some hardware generates a bogus BRK condition when the serial connector
     is removed or pluged in. This can be fixed at the hardware level
     via pull-up resistors, but a lot easier is to (localy) work around
     it by just configuring a different CNMAGIC.

Thank you for this! I have the same experience with my Rockpro64 and a CP2104 USB UART adapter when unplugging from the PINs (i.e. this is not BBB specific).

I'll try the CNMAGIC fix when I build another kernel and rename GENERIC64 for debugging.

-Joel