Re: Issue with Firefox on aarch64

Looks like something's missing, I don't know what.  Notice the undefined reference errors like

convert.cc:(.text.ARGBToI420+0xf0): undefined reference to
`ARGBToUVRow_SVE2'
ld: convert.cc:(.text.ARGBToI420+0xf8): undefined reference to
`ARGBToUVRow_SVE2'

When everything is happy those will go away.  There may be others but they're usually fatal (can't compile until you fix them).  Can you run the configure script over again if you have
one and work on the errors in that first?  Something got left out.

FWIW I haven't had my aarch64 debian working in a year or so.  Oops, this is the NetBSD group, same stuff applies.

Sometimes I forget that not everyone would realize that this would be from pkgsrc.

What's interesting is that this is libuv and friends, but it's not devel/libuv nor multimedia/libvpx from pkgsrc. It's work/firefox-130.0.1/media/libyuv and work/firefox-130.0.1/media/libvpx in Firefox's source.

John